- Electrical programmable display actuators, 24V
- Same actuator fits all sizes SM and FIT
- 0(2)-10V or 0(4)-20mA modulating, 3-point floating or 2-position
- Standard with feedback
- Standard with manual override
- Settable control characteristics (linear control, equal percentage, linear rotation or linear signal)
- Settable flow unit (l/sec, l/hr or GPM)
- Settable control direction (NO/NC)
- Settable flush mode which is a benefit during commissioning
- Settable control span
- Programmable flow rate directly on display to match selected valve
- Programming may be password protected
- Optional failsafe (NO/NC)
- Optional BACnet
Get a brief introduction of how to install the FlowCon SM valve and how to fit the SM actuator on the valve. Follow the simple step-by-step guide on how to program the SM actuator. And finally see which useful information is available directly on the actuator display including current flow rate.
The animation shows all SM actuator features and the simple step-by-step programming.
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.
New FlowCon GreEQ
...the world’s first full stroke Equal% PICV. 20mm equal percentage insert for DN15-25 valve housings.
Beijing Daxing International Airport, Beijing, China
Largest airport in the world and eventually also the busiest