- 2-union By-Pass unit with 80 mm (3.15”) center distance
- Can be fitted with optional FlowCon strainer and drain possibility on supply side
- Can be fitted with range of optional FlowCon housing, insert and actuator on return side
- Various accessories available (side options, flex hoses and insulation shell)
- Forged DZR brass housing
- Nickle-plated bass ball valves
- System side: Fixed female threaded
- FCU side: union end connections
F3900.2.F: DN20 (3/4”) system side, applicable for DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”) valves on FCU side
F3900.2.Q: DN40 (1 1/2”) system side, applicable for DN25/32 (1”-1 1/4”) valves on FCU side
Miesian Plaza, Dublin, Ireland
First Irish LEED Platinum building - with FlowCon it was a breeze
One Microsoft Place, Dublin, Ireland
Wins Irish Construction Excellence Award (ICE Award) in category 'Project of the Year'
Fenchurch Avenue, London, UK
FlowCon Mini By-Pass on the new ‘crown jewel’ in London – BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
The Walkie-Talkie, London, UK
With the project approach to make sustainability real, FlowCon PICVs were an obvious choice
CMA Tower, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Class-A office skyscraper with LEED Gold - with FlowCon PICVs
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regards to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
Response time is normally within 8 hours if question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.