...and start to use the FlowCon Energy Calculator Tool
Why is ΔT important?
Which savings can be obtained with right ΔT?
Get Your answers with FlowCon Energy Calculator
The FlowCon Energy Calculator is a tool that allows the user to see not only the economic benefits of choosing the right ΔT, but also the amount of energy saved.
Some of the key functions are:
- Net Present Value for implementing dynamic valves
- Pump Operational Costs at various ΔTs
- Pump Energy Consumption at various ΔTs
- Operational costs for two different pump-heads
- Financial Calculations including Internal Rate of Return (IRR), Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR), Savings Investment Ratio (SIR) and Annual Average Return (AAR) of Investment
- FlowCon Energy Calculator runs either a cooling system, a heating system or a combined heating/cooling system