Discover FlowCon's core with our Pressure Independent Control Valves, PICVs - the key to reducing energy consumption, improving environmental footprint, and enhancing human indoor comfort. Our PICVs can be used in any variable HVAC heating and chilled system.
FlowCon takes customization to the next level with our insert-based product portfolio. We provide a wide spectrum of housing options, actuator options and insert options coupled with an extensive range of differential pressure and flow rates. This flexibility allows you to tailor the solution precisely to your system's unique needs. Additionally, it facilitates accessible maintenance, more re-use and easy waste sorting in alignment with circular economy principles.
Acquire your PICV valve from its inventor and benefit from FlowCon's many years of expertise. If still reluctant, get the answers to why you should choose us:
Why FlowCon PICVs?
- PICV Concept Inventor: We developed the pressure independent control valve concept in the 1980'es.
- Innovative Cleverness: Designed and developed with meticulous attention to detail, ensuring superior performance and endurance.
- BSRIA Tested: Our PICVs undergo stringent 3rd party testing, guaranteeing compliance with industry standards for reliability and excellence.
- Choice of Performance - Linear or Equal Percentage Characteristics: Achieve optimum control valve authority with our valves, enhancing overall system efficiency.
- Customizable Solutions: Tailor your system with our many product options and combinations.
- Energy Savings: Get a system that runs on reduced energy consumption year after year.
Elevate your HVAC system with FlowCon - where precision meets flexibility, creating a harmonious blend of comfort, efficiency, and sustainability. We are proud to say:
Your Environment - Our Commitment