- Adjustable differential pressure controller (DPCV)
- Serviceable and compact
- Adjustable to 41 different ΔpC settings
- Forged brass or DZR brass housing DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”), forged brass housing DN25-50 (1”-2”) or ductile iron housing DN40/50 (1 1/2”-2”)
- Optional pressure/temperature plugs
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
- Max. operational ΔP: 500 kPaD (72 psid)
EDP.1: 5-50 kPaD (0.7-7.3 psid)
EDP.2: 5-60 kPaD (0.7-8.7 psid)
EDP.3: 5-100 kPaD (0.7-14.5 psid)
15-15000 l/hr (0.066-66.0 GPM)
FlowCon Partner Ball
Differential Pressure Control
- How does the FlowCon EDP work?
- How is the EDP insert set and installed?
- Which features does the EDP hold?
Heating System in Apartment Block
- How does a conventional heating system work?
- Which inconveniences are experienced?
- Which effect does the installation of FlowCon EDP have?
Thobias Schlatter, Taconova Teamleader Systems states:
“Both the DPCV-valve FlowCon EDP and the PICV-valve FlowCon Green come with several benefits and are the ideal integrators in our solutions. The FlowCon valves simply offer everything that dynamic balancing requires in a simple, convenient and efficient way. They are compact, flexible and easy to use. This ideally complements our system concept of intuitive technology - it couldn't be better”.
Taconova and FlowCon have worked together for years on the DPCV and PICV market.
New Terminal at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, China
Huge project providing double terminal area to handle triple number of air travelers
New Tobolsk Airport in Siberia, Russia
To obtain better temperature control in the terminal building and associated buildings, FlowCon DPCV and dynamic balancing valves are installed…
PRIME PARK in City of Moscow
9 towers for mixed use and high-end residential accommodation – new tower is also supplied with FlowCon valves
Kashirskaya Plaza, Moscow, Russia
2018 largest shopping center project in Moscow - with FlowCon dynamic balancing
Axel Towers, Copenhagen, Denmark
Including both FlowCon Balancing Valves and DPCVs on heating and cooling
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.