New compact design released May 2021:
22% reduced weight compared to earlier model.
Maintained sales price even though brass price has skyrocketed.
Reduced consumption of high-emission raw material, which supports a CO2 reduction in the value chain (scope 3 emission).
- 2-union By-Pass Assembly with 80 mm (3.15”) center distance
- Delivered pre-assembled and tested from factory
- Incl. strainer blowdown on supply side and AB-housing w. p/t plugs and flushing cap on return side
- Delivered including insulation shell (only valid for DN15-25 small)
- Choice of inserts and actuators for the AB-housing
- Various accessories available (side options, flex hoses, etc.)
- Forged DZR brass housings
- Nickle-plated bass ball valves
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
DN15-32 (1/2”-1 1/4”)
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.