- Pre-set differential pressure controller (DPCV)
- No site adjustment
- Tamper proof
- Available in 3 different pre-set versions
- Forged brass or DZR brass housing DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”)
- Optional pressure/temperature plugs
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
- Max. operational ΔP: 500 kPaD (72 psid)
SDP.10: 10 kPaD (1.45 psid)
SDP.20: 20 kPaD (2.90 psid)
SDP.30: 30 kPaD (4.35 psid)
35-1420 l/hr (0.154-6.25 GPM)
FlowCon Partner Ball
The modular construction gives you:
Easy selection - Easy setting - Easy maintenance
- Are you looking for full flexibility?
- Do you want a full serviceable solution?
- Will simple flushing be a benefit in your HVAC system?
- Are you interested in reduced commissioning time?
- Do you look at circularity and simple waste handling?
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV
New Terminal at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, China
Huge project providing double terminal area to handle triple number of air travelers
New Tobolsk Airport in Siberia, Russia
To obtain better temperature control in the terminal building and associated buildings, FlowCon DPCV and dynamic balancing valves are installed…
PRIME PARK in City of Moscow
9 towers for mixed use and high-end residential accommodation – new tower is also supplied with FlowCon valves
Kashirskaya Plaza, Moscow, Russia
2018 largest shopping center project in Moscow - with FlowCon dynamic balancing
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.