- Secure energy saving
- Easily fitted (and removed if required)
- Fits most FlowCon insert valve models
- Minimize site installation cost
- Easy access to p/t plugs for measuring purpose
- Will reject condensation and prevent corrosion
Available for the following:
FlowCon Green.0/1 in A/AB housing
FlowCon EVS in A/AB housing
FlowCon E-JUST.0/1 in A/AB housing
FlowCon Composite in A/AB housing
FlowCon By-Pass Assembly
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.