FlowCon International introduces
the BIM Models for MagiCAD and Revit Software
FlowCon International is striving to make the calculation and selection process as simple as the actual product usage and are therefore glad to launch our new BIM drawing portal. BIM stands for Building Information Modelling aimed to ease selection, calculation and 3D modelling of HVAC systems.
FlowCon International has opted to introduce the BIM models for MagiCAD and Revit software, allowing multiple benefits in the pre-construction phases, such as:
- Calculation functions for sizing, balancing, cooling and heating requirements, sound calculations and energy consumption with FlowCon valves installed
- Flow velocity calculations with FlowCon valves installed
- Detection of incorrect selections (collision control) meaning selections that are outside valve specifications in terms of; pressure, size and flow
- 3D modulation of system to protect against piping layout conflicts
- Product selection
- Direct print of FlowCon International product specifications
- Direct print of Bill of Quantity.
FlowCon drawings are already included in the MagiCAD program, whereas the valves will need to be downloaded into Revit using below procedure:
- Go to www.magicloud.com
- Press: Browse BIM Objects
- Search or Select FlowCon
- Select the product needed
- Download the Revit file.
If you do not have a MagiCloud account already - you have to create a free account for downloading.
Besides the BIM drawings available on MagiCloud, various 2D, 3D and BIM drawings are available from FlowCon upon request.
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.
Large size FlowCon By-Pass Assembly
Extended By-Pass Assembly range, DN25 and DN32 for Green.2 inserts, pre-assembled and pre-tested valve sets for flow rates up to 2160 l/hr (9.52 GPM)
Energy Net, Novi Sad, Serbia
Energy Net’s new Headquater, Serbia. Balanced and controlled with FlowCon PICVs
Rangeability and Turn Down Ratio - Update
Definition and use of Rangebility, Resolution and Turn Down Ratio in FlowCon PICVs
IECC Exhibition and Convention Center, New Delhi, India
Redevelopment and modernization of India’s largest exhibition center
Amerita Hospital, Faridabad, India
New hospital and medical college - the largest hospital in the New Delhi area