- Externally adjustable dynamic balancing valve
- Adjustable to 41 different flow rate limits
- Forged brass or DZR brass housing DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”), forged brass housing DN25-50 (1”-2”) or ductile iron housing DN40/50 (1 1/2”-2”)
- Optional pressure/temperature plugs
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
E-JUST.1: 20 mm (3/4”) insert, applicable for DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”) valves
E-JUST.2: 40 mm (1 1/2”) insert, applicable for DN25/32 (1”-1 1/4”) valves
E-JUST.3: 50 mm (2”) insert, applicable for DN40-50 (1 1/2"-2") valves
17-400 kPaD (2.47-58.0 psid)
0.0278-4.48 l/sec (0.44-70.9 GPM)
Take a Tour inside FlowCon E-JUST
Learn how the FlowCon E-JUST insert is installed and set. See how the E-JUST insert’s rolling diaphragm technology works. And finally understand how the E-JUST insert functions and works as a dynamic balancing valve fully pressure independent.
The animation shows in inner working of the FlowCon E-JUST.2 but represents all E-JUST inserts in the range.
FlowCon Insert Concept
The modular construction gives you:
Easy selection - Easy setting - Easy maintenance
- Are you looking for full flexibility?
- Do you want a full serviceable solution?
- Will simple flushing be a benefit in your HVAC system?
- Are you interested in reduced commissioning time?
- Do you look at circularity and simple waste handling?
New Tobolsk Airport in Siberia, Russia
To obtain better temperature control in the terminal building and associated buildings, FlowCon DPCV and dynamic balancing valves are installed…
PRIME PARK in City of Moscow
9 towers for mixed use and high-end residential accommodation – new tower is also supplied with FlowCon valves
Mercedes-Benz HQ in Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
Circular Building - going from old and empty to modern and sustainable
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.