DN15-32 (1/2"-1 1/4")
- Pressure independent balancing and control valves (PIBCV/PICV)
- Total authority
- Equal percentage insert
- Choice of actuator:
- FNR.0.2 actuator: electrical 0-10V modulating, linear control mode
- FNJ.1.2 actuator: electrical 0-10V modulating, linear control mode, failsafe
- FN.0.2-BUS actuator: electrical 0-10V modulating, BACnet or Modbus
- Adjustable to 41 different maximum flow rate limits
- Forged brass or DZR brass housing DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”) and forged brass housing DN25/32 (1”-1 1/4”)
- Optional pressure/temperature plugs
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
GreEQ.0/1: 20 mm (3/4”) insert, applicable for DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”) valves
GreEQ.2: 40 mm (1 1/4”) insert, applicable for DN25/32 (1”-1 1/4”) valves
16-800 kPaD (2.3-116 psid)
0.00482-0.600 l/sec (0.0763-9.52 GPM)
FlowCon Insert Concept
The modular construction gives you:
Easy selection - Easy setting - Easy maintenance
- Are you looking for full flexibility?
- Do you want a full serviceable solution?
- Will simple flushing be a benefit in your HVAC system?
- Are you interested in reduced commissioning time?
- Do you look at circularity and simple waste handling?
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV
Oval Village, London – Phoenix Court is the first new apartment block
Modern homes with focus on indoor climate and reduced energy consumption – installed with FCU bypass units including FlowCon PICVs
New Cancer Center, Le Mans, France
Center of Excellence combining expertise, innovation, comfort, and humanity – in the fight against cancer. And FlowCon PICVs are used to provide…
New sub-center development in Upper West Shanghai
The super high-rise corner stone includes FlowCon PICVs, DPCVs and ABVs
Large-scale College of Science at Kuwait University
High level education and high level of temperature control united with FlowCon PICVs – running optimal year in and year out
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.