New Differential Pressure Control Valve
- FlowCon DPCV
FlowCon is proud to introduce the FlowCon DPCV, which is a differential pressure control valve intended for heating and cooling HVAC systems.
FlowCon DPCV is now available for sale in sizes from 15-50 mm covering flow rates ranging from 50-13000 l/h (0.22-57.24 GPM). The differential pressure control valve maintains a user specific defined constant differential pressure within the valve ΔP range of 5-35 kPaD (0.7-5.1 psid).
The FlowCon DPCV holds a variety of features and benefits including:
- Rugged, robust design in bronze/brass.
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use.
- High flow rates.
- Wide presetting range with stepless ΔP-scale and without any need of tools.
- Lockable presetting.
- Capillary tube with 1/4" male ISO thread connection, fitting many valve types (including all FlowCon AB/ABV/ABM housings).
- Available with up to 3 pressure/temperature plugs for maximal measuring options - possibility of measuring the pressure at:
- the capillary tube
- the inlet of the DPCV
- the outlet of the DPCV.
- Can be used as a shut-off valve during maintenance.
REPLACED BY FLOWCON EDP
Large size FlowCon By-Pass Assembly
Extended By-Pass Assembly range, DN25 and DN32 for Green.2 inserts, pre-assembled and pre-tested valve sets for flow rates up to 2160 l/hr (9.52 GPM)
Energy Net, Novi Sad, Serbia
Energy Net’s new Headquater, Serbia. Balanced and controlled with FlowCon PICVs
Rangeability and Turn Down Ratio - Update
Definition and use of Rangebility, Resolution and Turn Down Ratio in FlowCon PICVs
IECC Exhibition and Convention Center, New Delhi, India
Redevelopment and modernization of India’s largest exhibition center
Amerita Hospital, Faridabad, India
New hospital and medical college - the largest hospital in the New Delhi area