New Differential Pressure Control Valve
- FlowCon DPCV
FlowCon is proud to introduce the FlowCon DPCV, which is a differential pressure control valve intended for heating and cooling HVAC systems.
FlowCon DPCV is now available for sale in sizes from 15-50 mm covering flow rates ranging from 50-13000 l/h (0.22-57.24 GPM). The differential pressure control valve maintains a user specific defined constant differential pressure within the valve ΔP range of 5-35 kPaD (0.7-5.1 psid).
The FlowCon DPCV holds a variety of features and benefits including:
- Rugged, robust design in bronze/brass.
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use.
- High flow rates.
- Wide presetting range with stepless ΔP-scale and without any need of tools.
- Lockable presetting.
- Capillary tube with 1/4" male ISO thread connection, fitting many valve types (including all FlowCon AB/ABV/ABM housings).
- Available with up to 3 pressure/temperature plugs for maximal measuring options - possibility of measuring the pressure at:
- the capillary tube
- the inlet of the DPCV
- the outlet of the DPCV.
- Can be used as a shut-off valve during maintenance.
REPLACED BY FLOWCON EDP
Cactus Towers, Copenhagen, Denmark
"Micro-living" youth housing in the heart of Copenhagen. Efficient and sustainable - this goes for building design and the choice of FlowCon valves
FlowCon App version 1.5
With the fresh iOS launch of the FlowCon App, we now offer 6 languages for easy on-site access to documentation and videos...
Join us at ISH, Frankfurt from March 13th to 17th 2023
We are looking forward to welcome you at our stand C23, Hall 9.1
New failsafe actuator, FlowCon FNJ
FlowCon launches new failsafe actuator for PICVs FlowCon Green and FlowCon GreEQ inserts
High Garden in Parisian suburb’s eco-district, France
The new complex will include 250 apartments and a French-style convenience store – with FlowCon PICV and DPCV