New Differential Pressure Control Valve
- FlowCon DPCV
FlowCon is proud to introduce the FlowCon DPCV, which is a differential pressure control valve intended for heating and cooling HVAC systems.
FlowCon DPCV is now available for sale in sizes from 15-50 mm covering flow rates ranging from 50-13000 l/h (0.22-57.24 GPM). The differential pressure control valve maintains a user specific defined constant differential pressure within the valve ΔP range of 5-35 kPaD (0.7-5.1 psid).
The FlowCon DPCV holds a variety of features and benefits including:
- Rugged, robust design in bronze/brass.
- All functions located on one side for easier access and use.
- High flow rates.
- Wide presetting range with stepless ΔP-scale and without any need of tools.
- Lockable presetting.
- Capillary tube with 1/4" male ISO thread connection, fitting many valve types (including all FlowCon AB/ABV/ABM housings).
- Available with up to 3 pressure/temperature plugs for maximal measuring options - possibility of measuring the pressure at:
- the capillary tube
- the inlet of the DPCV
- the outlet of the DPCV.
- Can be used as a shut-off valve during maintenance.
REPLACED BY FLOWCON EDP
New sub-center development in Upper West Shanghai
The super high-rise corner stone includes FlowCon PICVs, DPCVs and ABVs
New Modbus and BACnet actuator for small PICVs
Expansion to the FN-actuator range includes bus communication making interaction through BMS easy
Large-scale College of Science at Kuwait University
High level education and high level of temperature control united with FlowCon PICVs – running optimal year in and year out
Al-Masa Towers, New Alamein, Egypt
Egypt’s largest hospitality hotel with FlowCon PICVs and pre-tested By-Pass Assemblies for fast and trouble-free installation, flushing and…
FlowCon’s Climate Action
Without knowledge and baseline, it is impossible to make a clear CO2 reduction roadmap and document improvements