New FlowCon FT Actuators
- Improved Installation, Improved Force
and Improved Energy Efficiency
FlowCon International releases the new versions of FlowCon FT actuators, covering:
- FlowCon FT.0.2 - 24V Thermal modulating, NC
- FlowCon FT.0.3 - 230V Thermal ON/OFF, NC
- FlowCon FT.0.4 - 24V Thermal ON/OFF, NC
The introduction of the new and improved FlowCon FT actuator range is latest release with the aim to uniform our product offering.
The FlowCon FT actuator is not just similar to the remaining thermal actuators (FlowCon EV actuator range) in terms of appearance, but also in terms of mounting/dismantling procedure thanks to the updated snap ring and following introduction of automatic calibration inside the actuator (for modulating versions only). Simultaneously, the electronics have been 100% concealed inside the thermal drive creating a more robust design minimizing potential handling/installation issues.
Further, the new FlowCon FT range has the following improved features:
- Higher Force, i.e. 125 N.
- Energy consumption of only 1.2 Watt (45% savings).
- Improved fit - Uniform mounting/removal procedure for all FlowCon thermal actuators.
- First open position (this enables flow operation during construction, even when the wiring is not yet complete).
- Built in Antitheft feature (FT.0.2) - (can be protected against unauthorized access by simply removing the locking latch).
- Automatic stroke detection (FT.0.2) - calibration done automatically and not manually on snap ring.
- 360° installation flexibility.
- 100% splash proof (IP 54 rating).
The FlowCon FT actuators are suitable for the FlowCon Green PICV valve range. Part numbers and 2014 prices remain unchanged and all orders received as of today will be supplied with the new updated versions.
Large size FlowCon By-Pass Assembly
Extended By-Pass Assembly range, DN25 and DN32 for Green.2 inserts, pre-assembled and pre-tested valve sets for flow rates up to 2160 l/hr (9.52 GPM)
Energy Net, Novi Sad, Serbia
Energy Net’s new Headquater, Serbia. Balanced and controlled with FlowCon PICVs
Rangeability and Turn Down Ratio - Update
Definition and use of Rangebility, Resolution and Turn Down Ratio in FlowCon PICVs
IECC Exhibition and Convention Center, New Delhi, India
Redevelopment and modernization of India’s largest exhibition center
Amerita Hospital, Faridabad, India
New hospital and medical college - the largest hospital in the New Delhi area