Next Generation of FlowCon SM.0.0.0.3 and SM.0.0.0.4 Actuators released
FlowCon International is proud to announce the release of the new and improved FlowCon SM.0.0.0.3 and SM.0.0.0.4 actuators.
The new generation of SM actuators holds a large portion of improvements - hereunder;
- New design which eliminates access to internal components.
- Programming interface directly on the actuator as replacement of DIP switches.
- IP rating increase to 54 (Dust and splashing protected) allowing up-side-down installation.
- Introduction of automatic flushing mode for easy system startup.
- Increased information in the display allowing verification of supply signal, feedback signal, actual flow rate, battery condition and alarm.
- Easy to use snap coupling for fast mounting and demounting.
Despite the fact that the new actuator pioneering the capability and functionality of PICV´s, through massive benefits in the application, installation and operational stages, is it a true pleasure to inform that the list prices will not be affected.
The old versions of the SM.0.0.0.3 and SM.0.0.0.4 will be obsolete as of December 1st 2010, and all SM.3, SM.4 and SM.5 valves supplied by FlowCon International after this date will be with the new actuators.
The new version of the SM.0.0.0.3 and SM.0.0.0.4 actuators can be mounted on existing valves if a connection pieces is mounted on the existing brackets.
Large size FlowCon By-Pass Assembly
Extended By-Pass Assembly range, DN25 and DN32 for Green.2 inserts, pre-assembled and pre-tested valve sets for flow rates up to 2160 l/hr (9.52 GPM)
Energy Net, Novi Sad, Serbia
Energy Net’s new Headquater, Serbia. Balanced and controlled with FlowCon PICVs
Rangeability and Turn Down Ratio - Update
Definition and use of Rangebility, Resolution and Turn Down Ratio in FlowCon PICVs
IECC Exhibition and Convention Center, New Delhi, India
Redevelopment and modernization of India’s largest exhibition center
Amerita Hospital, Faridabad, India
New hospital and medical college - the largest hospital in the New Delhi area