- Dynamic balanced temperature control valves (BTCV/TCV)
- Accessible, removeable pre-set stainless steel insert
- Choice of actuator:
- EV actuators: thermal 0-10V modulating or ON/OFF, standard failsafe – optional end switch
- Forged brass or DZR brass housing DN15/20/25 (1/2”-1”)
- Optional pressure/temperature plugs (AB)
- Fixed female-by-female threaded
EVS: 20 mm (3/4") insert for 20 mm (3/4”) stainless steel insert, applicable for DN15/20/25 (1/2"-1") valves
10-390 kPaD (1-57 psid)
0.021-0.631 l/sec (0.333-10.0 GPM)
Learn how the FlowCon EVS is fitted with its stainless steel insert and how EVS is installed in its valve housing and actuator mounted. See how the stainless steel insert’s moving cup technology works. And finally understand how the EVS functions together with its actuator and works ON/OFF allowing design flow or no flow at all.
The modular construction gives you:
Easy selection - Easy setting - Easy maintenance
- Are you looking for full flexibility?
- Do you want a full serviceable solution?
- Will simple flushing be a benefit in your HVAC system?
- Are you interested in reduced commissioning time?
- Do you look at circularity and simple waste handling?
Then Give Us a Call
If You have any questions, either in regard to FlowCon's products and services or how and where to use FlowCon products, just get in touch and we will be pleased to assist.
We will react as soon as possible, and written reply is normally within 8 hours if Your question is asked in English and during office hours. Other languages and requests asked during vacation time or weekends may experience longer response time. Likewise, for any special – out of standard – requests, You may not see an immediate reply, but we are responsive.